Timmons Park

Staying inside too much and living alone equals boredom. And I don't like to be bored. So today, I braved the stifling humidity on this mostly cloudy afternoon and visited the relatively small Timmons Park in the northern part of Greenville, SC, not far from Bob Jones University.


View Larger Map

Timmons Park has a playground, ...

 swings, ...
a picnic area, ...

a tennis court, ...

a baseball diamond, ...

and a disc golf course.


The disc golf holes are spread around the park along the paths I wandered. The park was mostly empty, but I did encounter one family and a man pushing a stroller playing disc golf.

After about an hour and a half, the humidity and sweat finally got to me so I headed toward the car and went home. It was nice to get outside for a change, even it wasn't for long. I'm already planning trips for the cooler weather, so I can at least keep myself busy planning while I'm stuck indoors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A tour of Lake Summit

First visit to Andersonville Island

South Carolina's Abandoned Railroads